To operate our guide of Automobile Museum and Locomotion, we need to recruit volunteers who will assist in the operation of the services in place. These volunteers will be the responsibility of the association Route Nostalgie.
This office Mobility Museums of tourism will discover to tourists and enthusiasts the richness of heritage: automobile, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, boat, airplane, roads, ...
This project is is realized by ROUTE NOSTALGIE Association, http://www.routenostalgie.org. Other agencies and organizations in different countries may participate in this project.
We are looking for passionate volunteers who would like to join us to develop these assets, so is the development of these museums in Europe. These volunteers will bring their own expertise and devote part of their time to this project, a way to contribute to safeguarding the heritage of mobility to transmit to future generations.
Profile sought volunteers :
Tasks to perform:
- museum specialists,
- specialists in automotive history, motorcycle or cycle
- the history of public transport specialists
- experts from the world of aviation history
- historical naval specialists
- specialists of waterways
- Railway experts and historical railways
- article authors and journalists volunteers
- inns and tourist places specialists
- Volunteers IT developers: php, jquery mobile, web portals, extranet, blogs, forum, wiki, document management, ...
- regional correspondents
- European correspondents talking very much a European language and / or living in a European country.
- management and adding addresses
- editorial articles
- keeping stalls in meeting and living
- web development
- contact with museums and related organizations
Volunteers need to exercise great autonomy and work in a spirit of solidarity in the service of the collective project without diversion project for personal or commercial purposes. Some costs may be expensed according to the budget.
If you are interested, contact us for details: email@example.com